Air Conditioner Repair Near Me
Air Conditioner Repair Near Me – Perks of Hiring So Cal Services
Are you asking yourself, “where is the best air conditioner repair near me?” Wonder no more. At So Cal Services, we offer professional-quality air conditioner repair services at rates you can easily afford.
Our value-for-money services include preventive maintenance, repairs, installations, and tune-ups of all brands of air conditioners. We have a team of in-house technicians who can offer a quick fix to any A/C-related problems. With us, the answer to your air conditioner concerns is just a call away.
But, don’t just take our word for it. Take a quick read of the following perks that you’ll enjoy when you hire us at So Cal to address your air conditioner issues:
1. We provide top-notch services at low rates. Why pay a thousand dollars when a few hundred bucks would do? With So Cal, you are guaranteed to pay only reasonable rates with absolutely no hidden charges.
Not only that, we offer flexible pricing based on the client’s budget, so no need to worry about paying more than what your budget permits. Moreover, you can expect only world-class service courtesy of our in-house technicians.
We also ensure that we do not force clients to pay for unnecessary upgrades or replacements, which is unfortunately what other service providers do. When a simple A/C repair and tuneup or replacement of an A/C part would do, why pay for a brand new A/C, right?
2. Our technicians are all industry-certified. Our policy is to hire only professional and industry-certified HVAC technicians to maintain a high level of service. Our technicians undergo a strict screening process before hiring, so clients like you are assured that only skilled hands will handle your A/C units.
Aside from full compliance with all applicable codes, our technicians also train and study continuously to help them become updated with the latest trends in the HVAC industry.
3. We are local. One of the best perks of working with us is that we know our clients very well. As a family-owned local company, we are familiar with the common A/C problems of Southern California clients and the best ways to address them.
We have faced such problems ourselves, so we know the right fix for every imaginable air conditioner problem you may have. We are also a quick drive away, so you can drop by during business hours for any concern.
Or, just give us a call right away when an A/C issue occurs and we’ll be knocking at your door in no time.
4. We work honestly. As mentioned before, we don’t ask our clients to buy a brand new A/C unit when we know that a replacement part is just fine. We also provide upfront price quotations so clients know exactly how much they would have to pay us.
Unlike other companies with hidden charges, we guarantee only the true charges for the actual work that we did. You can rest assured that we are honest in all that we do, which is why we have lasted in this highly competitive industry.
5. We provide comprehensive services. Why hire multiple service providers when you can just hire us? So Cal Services is essentially a one-stop-shop company for all A/C-related needs.
Whether it’s a simple air conditioning repair and replacement, A/C replacement, or air conditioning tuneup job, our people can take care of it. This way, you won’t have to deal with several companies with varying rates — you only have to work with us.
6. You can call us any time. We don’t care if it’s 5 in the morning or close to midnight; when your A/C bogs down, we’ll be there to fix it for you. We take pride in our 24/7 emergency air conditioner repair services since we have rescued countless clients from soaking wet on their own sweat.
No need for you to ask: “where can I find an air conditioner repair near me?” We are at your beck and call any time of the day.
Signs Air Conditioner Repair Is Already Needed
They say that prevention is always better than cure, which is particularly true in the case of air conditioner units.
Knowing when to call your trusted technicians to have your air conditioner repaired will not only save you from the inconvenience of having a bogged down A/C, but also spare you from costly replacement of parts or even of the entire unit.
The good thing about air conditioners is that there are observable signs that they are already up for repair. Remember that early detection is key to a successful and speedy repair job, so you have to watch out for these signs of A/C problems:
1. Noises coming from the A/C. You may hear different noises such as rattling, ticking, rumbling, or clicking coming from your A/C unit. Such kinds of noise are great indicators of problems with different components of the air conditioner, particularly the electrical relay or motor mounts of the compressor.
The problem could be some loose or worn out parts; in any case, calling us to do diagnostic and repair would be your best move.
2. Foul smell from the A/C. If your A/C suddenly begins emitting foul odors (like the burnt or musty smell), then you should immediately call our attention.
Such foul odors are never normal, as they could be caused by mold build-up or some wiring being slowly melted.
3. Leakages. If you see moisture or puddle buildup around your A/C, it could be a warning sign that freon is oozing out of the compressor.
Aside from causing damage to your unit, freon could also cause health problems, so you must contact us at once and let our technicians handle the problem.
4. Weak flow of air. When you observed that your fan blows better than your A/C does, it’s an indicator that something is wrong with the unit. More often than not, weak air flow from air conditioners are caused by problems with air ducts and compressors.
Our technicians can quickly repair either component to bring your A/C back to optimum operating performance.
5. Warm air production. Air conditioners are supposed to blow cold air, not hot. So, when your A/C starts blowing hot air instead, it could indicate issues with the compressor. It could be that the compressor is already damaged or just low on refrigerant or freon.
In any case, we can offer the right fix so you can resume enjoying a comfortable stay inside your home or office.
6. Humidity is pronounced. Turning your A/C on is supposed to suck out the humidity in the air so you can have a relaxing stay indoors.
With this, you should watch out for pronounced humidity indoors even when the air conditioner has been turned for hours as it could be a sign of a defective part.
7. Spiked Power Bills. If your electric bill suddenly rises up, something is probably wrong with your air conditioner. The usual suspects are leaking air ducts, a broken thermostat, or a compressor that’s low on freon.
Whatever the actual problem may be, remember to contact us immediately if your monthly power bill increased considerably so we can perform the needed repair or replacement.
Call So Cal Today for a Reliable Air Conditioner Repair
Whatever sign or problem you have observed in your air conditioner, the key is to act immediately. Our company is here to provide affordable, honest, and reliable air conditioner repair services at any given time.
We us only the finest replacement parts and offer a warranty on the different services we render, including all parts and labor.
Our work quality is meant to prevent clients from asking themselves: “where is the best air conditioner repair near me?” Instead, we strive to be the company that Southern California residents will immediately contact in case they have problems with their air conditioner.
Our commitment is to offer clients like you world-class services at rates you can afford with ease.
Call 951-926-1978 today to discuss your air conditioner repair needs with our friendly technicians.
Tags: air conditioner repair near me, air conditioning replacement, air conditioning tuneup, A/C repair and tuneup, A/C replacement