Temecula Garbage Disposal Repair
Temecula Garbage Disposal Repair - Why So Cal Services is the Best
If you are looking for a company that offers the best Temecula garbage disposal repair, So Cal Services guarantees full customer satisfaction with our state of the art equipment, high quality replacement parts, and highly skilled technicians.
We have built a solid reputation for excellent repair, replacement, and installation services. What sets So Cal Services apart?
Local, Family Owned and Operated Company
We are constantly working to provide you with the best quality service. No job is too big, too small, nor too complicated. Whatever you need done, you can rest assured that each job is given the same high level of attention by our qualified technicians.
Wide Range of Services
Not only do we do garbage disposal repair, but we also provide a wide range of repair, installation, and replacement needs including:
Water filtration systems
HVAC AND A/C units
Plumbing and piping
General plumbing, including leak detection, leak repair, pipe repair, re-piping, and more
100% Warranty on Parts, Labor, and Services
We carry quality products and replacement parts. You are guaranteed that any equipment or replacement part we install in your home or business is from a reputable brand and guaranteed to last for long.
State of the Art Equipment
This allows us to perform jobs efficiently and safely. It means we are able to deliver services in the quickest possible time without sacrificing quality and causing as little inconvenience as possible to you, our customer.
Honesty in All Dealings
We have built a solid reputation as a highly trusted company by being transparent with our customers. This means:
Pay exactly what we quote for any job we do. You are assured that you will not be hit with any extra charges nor overtime charges.
We do not believe in making unrealistic promises. Our expert technicians carefully analyze what needs to be done for your particular case and give you the timeline needed to finish the job.
We do not take shortcuts just to meet a short deadline. Rest assured, however, that we try to finish any job as quickly as possible while still delivering high quality service.
Skilled and Trained Technicians
At So Cal Services, we are able to promise the best because our technicians are some of the best. You can be sure that they are certified to the highest standard in their area of expertise.
They are able to deliver safe and reliable service because they are highly knowledgeable about federal, state, and local codes.
In addition, our technicians undergo continuous training to keep up to date with the latest techniques and technology.
24 Hour Emergency Service
We have people on standby to help you with any emergency. We are here to help during the times when it matters the most.
Best Temecula Garbage Disposal Repair
When your garbage disposal suddenly does not work, it can be a huge inconvenience. When this happens and you are desperate for help, who are you going to call?
So Cal Services has expert technicians who do the best garbage disposal repair in Temecula. They are trained to handle any situation when it comes to garbage disposal units. Whether for repair, replacement, or installation, you can be sure that our skilled plumbers have the solution for you.
Here are 5 signs that your garbage disposal unit is failing:
1. Foul Odors. You can smell a broken unit even before you see it. A bad smell means that your unit is not able to cut larger pieces of food and they stay at the bottom of the disposal unit creating foul odors. If something doesn’t smell right, best to call the experts to see what the problem is
2. Water Leaks. Water leaking anywhere is not good. A leaking water disposal unit can point to several issues. Whatever the cause, it is best to call on professional help to resolve the issue. So Cal Services has technicians trained to handle any problem. They are also equipped with the proper tools to do the job safely and correctly.
3. Jamming. If you experience jamming of your garbage disposal unit, it is best to stop using it. This can cause an overheated motor, and motors are an expensive part to replace. Once food gets stuck inside, it is best to call a licensed plumber to inspect the problem.
4. Unusual Sounds. Metal on metal grinding sounds are not good. This means that metal pieces are already grinding against each other, and indicates that damage has occurred in the moving parts of your garbage disposal unit.
Operating it further could cause irreparable damage. If you hear your garbage disposal making unusual sounds, call on So Cal Services for reliable and guaranteed service.
5. Garbage Disposal Unit Stops Working. This is a sure sign of trouble. You can try resetting the circuit breaker for your kitchen to see if it is receiving power. If this remedy does not work, stop using your unit until a plumber comes to inspect the problem.
So Cal Services specializes in repair, replacement, and installation of garbage disposal units. Our technicians will analyze your problem and provide you with the appropriate solution.
Garbage disposals are designed to last, considering the kind of use and abuse they are subjected to. However, just like any equipment, they can break down if not used properly. Here are ways to ensure that your unit lasts a long time:
Avoid big chunks of hard-to-grind waste such as fruit pits, big bones, fibrous food, and tough-skinned vegetables. These are hard on the blades and force your unit’s motor to work double time.
Run the garbage disposal regularly until it is clear to ensure that no leftover food or waste hardens inside.
Before, during, and after using your unit, run a stream of cool water through it. Cool water makes the grease that may have escaped with food particles solidify and run through the disposal easily so that the grease does not accumulate in the blades. Running cold water through also helps ensure that odor-causing bacteria and rust does not build up in the pipes.
To get rid of bad odors, throw in some lemon, orange or lime rind. DO NOT USE bleach or drain cleaners and other harmful chemicals. Baking soda is a better alternative.
Temecula Garbage Disposal Repair - Contact Us Today
If your garbage disposal is in need of repair or maintenance, call So Cal Services for the best garbage disposal repair in Temecula. We carry quality replacement parts that our technicians expertly install to keep your equipment running smoothly and for long.
Ask us also for replacement or installation of a new garbage disposal for your home at 951-926-1978.
Tags: Garbage disposal repair in Temecula, full customer satisfaction, skilled garbage disposal technicians in Murrieta, 24-hour emergency garbage disposal repair in Temecula